He ran but his mum couldn’t catch up, although she ran as fast as she could it wasn’t enough. As he turned around he saw her dead corpse laid flat on the ground motionless,it was like a horror film but real. Who would be next he didn’t now but he was desparate for revenge, he needed a weapon but he didn’t have any, the hunting shop was down the road.
With no money he ran there past the zombies it was hard, but he did it. He needed a gun, a good gun, the best gun he could find. He found the olympia it was a shot gun. He was furious, desparate for revenge, so he ran to his house, blocked all doors and windows and left the one in his room and got what he thought was a year of food and got revenge out of his window, the zombies came climbing with fury…
look out for chapter three.
By Jago And Connor
If you want a quiet place to relax or explore, why not go to Red Hill Nature Reserve. To get to Red Hill it is not a long journey but you will probably need to take a car or bike, it is walkable but it might be quite tiring. Once you are there you will see two gates, you can go through either, one goes down a hill, the other goes along the top of the hill. Once you are there you could either relax or explore.
My Day Out
Me and my family went to Red Hill on the 26th May 2013. The first thing I did is I ran down the hill, followed by my brother. My mum chose the path at the top and started taking photos of the view. Me and my brother climbed the hill. When we got to the top we discovered the two main paths lead to the same place, this is an important part to remember if you go to Red Hill. When we got to the top of the hill again and had caught up with Mum we found a stoney path with lots of chalk all over it, it is a very steep path but I didn’t slip unlike my brother who fell at least seven times! We decided to try and find every path that lead around there and we succeeded (with a little help from Mum)! We tried hide and seek but my brother couldn’t find me so I eventually gave up and came out from hiding. There were a lot of bees and birds there when we went there and it was a really great day out, thanks for taking us Mum!
- A good thing to bring with you is a book for if you get bored, a camera to take photos of the view (this works best from the top of the top of the hill), a magnifying glass to look at things in detail and/or a pair of binoculars to bird watch and see the landscape more clearly.
- Explore every path, there is a lot of things to see.
- If you are bored then hide and seek is a good game to play there, just make sure you’re not to noisy, there are usually people there and you’d also be disturbing the nature.
- There are different routes to Red Hill Reserve so try going different ways, it would be nice to bike there from one of the ones that have a lot of greenery.
What To Look Out For
Now that the weather is getting nicer it is good to explore all of the paths you can find at red hill, whilst you are doing this you should look out for these things:
We have an upcoming footballing sensation in our class it seems…
Well done, Spencer.
PS: Keep an eye out for Spencer’s post about his achievement (it’s coming soon).
Here’s something that we will talk about next week as part of our Design Engineer work from Dyson. The more replies we get here, the better it will be…
PICK SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR A PURPOSE AND LIST ITS DISADVANTAGES OR THINGS THAT ANNOY YOU ABOUT IT.
It doesn’t have to be electrical or modern, so you can pick any invention out there. Anyone can reply – so encourage family and friends to leave a comment.
When the dragon reached the village he scanned it and then remembered what the crystal ball had said and headed towards the hospital. He clung onto the roof of the hospital and with great force, tugged it off of the frame of the hospital, he saw a young black haired girl; Cathy, being fed medicine and having injections to help her breathing rate. The dragon snapped up the sleeping child and flew away as Cathy awoke. She was shocked and tried to cry, which immediately affected her breathing and made her loose consciousness. When the dragon finally reached his cave he cast a spell to send images which he created in the crystal ball into Maya’s mind. As this was going on Lottie returned with a lot of heeling herbs and some fresh water from a near by spout.
After Maya’s wounds had been cleaned they rested for the night as Maya could still not move. The next day Lottie treated her wounds again and then unpacked some of their food supplies; dried apricots, raisins, bread and some wild beans from the secret grotto. After she created a pile of raisins and a pile of wild beans, then she tore the crust of the bred and set that down on one of Maya’s plates. As Maya’s wounds healed throughout the day while Lottie ran around their makeshift camp building a camp fire, gathering fresh water and collecting firewood. At noon Maya finally managed to muster up the strength to sit up to eat some fruit. It was at that time that the dragons spell kicked in.
Chapter 13 (The Beginning)
A shudder was sent down her spine as she saw the red, scaly dragon with the blindingly bright eyes staring straight at her. At the cave the dragon activated a new element of the spell; he was now in front of the crystal ball clutching Cathy, coiling his rough tail around her small, delicate body.
To be continued
Look out for the next chapter
By Abeni S
Rastamouse is wicked,
Rastamouse is ace,
Rastamouse is awesome and his mooves are out of space.
He goes on his skateboard,
trying not get board,
he doesn’t have a house,
because he’s a Rastamouse.
Rastamouse likes cheese,
he begs down on his knees,
and when he gets it he is very very pleased!
by Jack O’Brien
1. Snakes are carnivores (meat eaters)
2.Snakes don’t have eyelids
3 .Snakes can’t bite food so have to swallow it whole.
4. Snakes have flexible jaws which allow them to eat prey bigger than their head!
5. Snakes are found on every continent of the world except Antarctica.
1. The largest tarantulas have a leg span of nearly 10 inches, or about the size of a dinner plate.
2. Female tarantulas can live 30 years or longer in the wild.
3. Tarantulas can regenerate lost legs.
4. Tarantulas ambush small prey at night, stealthily sneaking up on a potential meal and then pouncing!
5.Tarantulas have retractable claws on each leg, like cats.
In a deep blue ocean there is a trench called the Mariana trench. Thousands of years ago in dinosaur times there was a creature that ruled the oceans called the Megalodon. The reason Megalodons are white on the bottom and black on the top is because they are the enemy and it makes them camouflaged. If you look down, the colour at the top is dark and would match the sea. If you were underneath just looking up, the whiteness matches with the sun light. Megalodon’s are supposed to have become extinct at the same time as the dinosaurs.
However, a science fiction book written about the Megalodon, says that, after the dinosaurs were extinct, when the shock wave from the meteor passed the ocean, the sea bed went down and made a new one. Legend says that the Megalodon are trapped under the cold sea, living in a warm band of water under the Mariana trench.
1. If you recieve spam mail you must not reply, delete it and tell an adult.
2. If you are on facebook or any other websites like that do not put any personal information on it.
3. Never arrange to meet someone that you only know off the internet because you might get hurt.
4. If you are getting cyber bullied you should always tell an adult and let them help.
5. If you are under the age to sign up for a website you should not sign up for it.